We are continuously seeking capable people to join our dynamic and expanding team.
We welcome CVs at office(at)pap.co.at for consideration. Positions are regularly available at all levels from student internships through to qualified experts and team leaders.
We are looking for:
- Engineers for which water supply and sanitation is a „passion“;
- Idealists who want to bring the state of the art in water supply and sanitation to transition and less developed countries;
- People who seek the adventure of working in different cultures;
- Engineers who see working using English as a challenge and not a burden.
- The opportunity to work in international consulting engineering;
- The chance for progressively increasing responsibility and swift career development with a firm which is well established on the international market;
- The opportunity to make a significant contribution towards sustainable aid, relief and re-construction projects and climate change resilient infrastructure in many parts of the world;
- Membership of a friendly team for which enjoyment of work and job satisfactioning are top priorities;
- Attractive salary schemes depending on qualification, related experience, and performance.
- BSc or MSc in civil engineering, hydraulics or similar;
- Water supply and sanitation knowledge, e.g. hydraulic network modelling, water treatment, wastewater treatment, network design, construction supervision;
- Good command of English language;
- Conversant with ACAD and office software;
- Willingness for short and medium-term travel abroad.