SHPP Jochberg – Detailed Design
The small hydropower plant Jochberg with an installed capacity of 445kW, an annual production of 2.19GWh/a, is located in the same named municipality at the river Saukaserbach in the Eastern part of Tyrol. The plant is a typical diversion scheme consisting of a Tyrolean intake, a sand trap, a 940m long GRP penstock with an internal diameter of 900mm and a powerhouse equipped with a Ossberger free jet turbine.
Special features of the project:
- Parallel implementation of a flood projection dam together with the public authorities.
- The penstock passes below the flood protection dam and is partly located in the retention basin of beforementioned flood protection dam.
- Combined project management with the authority to manage and handle project overlaps and to avoid negative project interferences.
- Overall project management
- Detailed design
- Preparation of tender documents
- Construction supervision