Development of Detailed Project Report for Sierra Leone
Country: Sierra Leone
This project is aimed at taking a programmatic approach to promote renewable energy and energy efficiency projects at both the national and regional level in West Africa.
Under this project a Detailed Project Report is conducted for the Moyamba SHPP project, addressing properly the technical, economic and financial issues as well as the environmental and socio-economic conditions.
The expected tentative technical key data for the Moyamba SHPP project are: design discharge130m³/s, gross head 9m, installed capacity 10MW, annual production 34GWh.
- Project management, site visits and desktop studies
- Design and layout of the SHPP scheme, hydro structures, as well as electro and mechanical hydropower equipment, integration into electrical grid
- Hydrology assessment and calculations of power production capacity
- Contracting and supervision of the works of topographical survey, geological investigations, hydrological studies and analyses, environmental and social investigations
- Cost estimation
- Financial and economic analysis